The Gospel is Good News in a World of Dying Virtue. In a world that is coming apart at the seams, there is hope for you! Jesus Christ died on a cross to pay the consequences of our sins for us. Jesus was the Son of God, and He has the power to free you from your sins, addictions, and shortcomings. He is always willing to forgive, no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done.
Experience the changed life that is waiting for you, if you’d only pray… To receive Jesus into your heart, and be forgiven of your sins, say this prayer sincerely:
“Jesus, I admit that I’m a sinner. Forgive me for my sins, and come into my heart. I give my life to you right now. In your name, Jesus, I pray. Amen.”
If you prayed this prayer, and meant it in your heart, then Jesus has just washed away all of your sins! It’s important that you maintain your salvation. Start by finding a local Christian church where the Gospel is preached, and learning more about Jesus. If you are in the Philadelphia area, you are welcome at 45 Garrett Rd., Upper Darby, PA 19082
Primary Experiences of the Christian Life
There are three primary experiences of the Christian life: Salvation, Water Baptism, and the Holy Spirit Baptism.
• Salvation is initiated by a prayer of faith in Jesus.
• Salvation is completed by God’s grace.
• Salvation is maintained by a lifestyle of Biblical righteousness.
• Salvation is demonstrated by works.
• Salvation is lost when we sin and do not repent.
• Salvation is necessary to enter Heaven in eternity.
• Water Baptism was exemplified by Christ.
• Water Baptism is not necessary to be saved, but is definitely an important Christian experience not to be negated.
• Water Baptism is a public demonstration of faith in Jesus Christ.
• Water Baptism is executed in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
Primary Responsibilities for each Christian
There are four primary responsibilities of each Christian: Prayer, Outreach, Reading the Bible, and Fellowship.
• Daily Prayer – Seeking God in prayer is a fundamental necessity of maintaining our relationship with Him.
• Outreach – Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others.
• Reading the Bible – Feeding our spirit with the Word of God, and living thereby.
• Fellowship – Gathering together in a local assembly of believers for worship and admonition, and spiritually enriching camaraderie with other believers.